Deadline: 31/05/2022 - Salary: Negotiable, subject to experience - Contract: Full-time
Location: Rural Retreats Holidays Ltd, Draycott, GL56 9JY
Rural Retreats are currently recruiting for a New Business Support Advisor for our expanding team
The position plays a key role in supporting the New Business Managers expand the Rural Retreats portfolio of properties across the UK.
This is a sales support role and the position holder will have excellent administration, communication and IT skills, as well as keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
The position holder will provide exceptional customer service to potential new clients and be a crucial point of contact as new owners are guided through the on boarding process from initial enquiry through to the new property/owner being handed over to Bookings/Client Services.
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries from potential new owner leads.
- Passing suitable leads on to the New Business Managers for follow up.
- Adding to and keeping the new leads enquiry tracker and CRM database up to date.
- Loading of new property on to our bookings engine and public website using information collated by the New Business Manager.
- Proofread new website listings for colleagues as required.
- Ensuring hard copies of contracts are completed correctly and filed securely.
- Follow administrative procedures to ensure properties are onboarded to the portfolio in line with company policies.
- Customer service orientated with a desire to achieve exceptional standards of customer care.
- Ability to provide outstanding administrative support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientated with positive approach to work and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- A self-starter with the ability to self-motivate, work on own initiative and problem solve.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with databases and learning new computer systems.
- An interest in the holiday let industry is desirable.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
Hours: full time position (37.5 hours per week), 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, additional leave after 3 years of service.
Should you require any further information about the role or wish to apply, please email your CV with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are selected for an interview we will contact you within 7 days after the closing date.