Bank Cottage (Longborough) details
A charming period Cotswold stone cottage nestling in the heart of beautiful Cotswold countryside. This semi-detached cottage is reached by a grass bank, which is part of the village green. The property has some lovely, original features including a large open fire and exposed beams.
Longborough has delightful views over the Evenlode valley. There are plenty of walks across marvellous countryside, including the Monarch's Way and the Heart of England Way. This peaceful village, which is within a conservation area, has a shop and a traditional pub. Longborough lies between the historic towns of Moreton-in-Marsh and Stow-on-the-Wold, both of which have quality shops, pubs and restaurants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room & one bathroom.
- Cotswold stone cottage with large open fire.
- On street parking.
- Enclosed garden.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Guests with mobility difficulties and toddlers, please be aware of steep stairs.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Several exposed beams, traditional latch doors and stone framed windows with leaded lights.
- Flagstones in sitting area.
- Cotswold dry stone walls.
- Washing Machine/Dryer.
- Stereo speaker dock for iPod and iPhone. LCD TV, DVD, CD/radio and LCD TVs in all bedrooms.
- Travel cot, highchair and one stairgate available on request.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage.
Attractions and nearby amenities
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, visit Things to do in the Cotswolds by clicking here.