Botloes Cottage details
Botloes Cottage occupies the ground floor of a quirky and comfortable converted barn, nestling in beautiful hilly countryside. It shares the surrounding seven acres with the separate upstairs accommodation and Botloes Farm including woodland, an orchard and two ponds, which you are welcome to explore.
The property is situated in the small hamlet of Botloes Green, a perfect location to discover ample wonderful walks and cycle routes. In fact, straight from your front door you will find access through the orchard leading to the Three Choirs Vineyard and Restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal or spend some time wine tasting.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests
- One bedroom with copper bath, separate wet room.
- Patio area.
- Wood burning stove.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- A baby in own moses basket is welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat
- Exposed oak and pine beams.
- Two adult bikes are available, please request when making your booking.
- Garden furniture and barbecue are available.
- Ledbury is a short drive away.
- Gas-fired Aga, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV with freeview, DVD player, CD player with iPod dock.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- The market town of Newent lies just 2 miles away and here you will discover a wealth of lovely pubs and cafes, some with excellent food, and a delicious Artisan Bakery. You can also stroll around the nearby and tranquil, Newent Lake which is home to a diverse range of wildlife.
- A short drive away you can visit the 17th century market town of Ledbury with its traditional black and white timber framed houses. There is an abundance of places to explore here including the well renowned cobbled street of Church Lane. If not simply wander through the streets, which all offer a wonderful selection of independent shops, pubs and restaurants.
- To try something different why not visit the Malvern Hills Falconry Centre just 4 miles away or a little further afield you will can explore the Gordon Russell Design Museum celebrating the work of Sir Gordon Russell, the renowned 20th Century Furniture Designer.
- The cottage is in the perfect location to explore the Malvern Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with breath-taking scenery and many historical forts and castles.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here