Hicks House details
Hicks House is a beautiful, Georgian Grade II listed, mid-terrace holiday house spread over three floors. This luxurious property has been renovated and furnished to an exceptional standard with attention paid to the finest details.
Situated on the edge of a small village green at the top end of the High Street, it is in the ideal location to stroll into the heart of Chipping Campden. This market town boasts an excellent choice of pubs, bistros, restaurants and shops for guests to enjoy.
Although children are most welcome at this property, please note there is no garden and only a small courtyard, seating four guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Large, open fireplace.
- A baby is welcome (please bring your own travel cot).
- Sorry, no pets.
- Guests may park in any available spaces on the little slip road in front of Hicks House; otherwise there is parking on the High Street.
- Small courtyard with seating for four guests.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Elegant furnishings and fabrics.
- Small bone kitchen.
- Located in the centre of Chipping Campden.
- Within walking distance of the local amenities.
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV/DVD and CD player.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Every year in late May the town hold the world famous Robert Dover’s Olimpick Games. A must see is the shin kicking and tug o’ war competition as well as many other sporting events.
- Throughout the surrounding areas there are an wealth of excellent walks with the war memorial in the centre of town acting as the official start and finish of the 100 mile Cotswold Way.
- You can enjoy the delights of the nearby surrounding counties of Oxfordshire, Worcestershire and Warwickshire. From Blenheim Palace and the Cotswolds to the south, to Worcester and the Malverns to the west plus Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick (with the best medieval castle in Europe) all within an hour's journey.
- In addition there are an abundance of stunning stately homes such as the National Trust’s Hidcote House & Gardens, Sezincote Estate and Kiftsgate Gardens as well Batsford Arboretum.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here