Ash Cottage details
A lovingly restored courtyard, originally built to house working animals in 1860, is now home to eight modern cottages. This listed building, brimming with character, forms the perfect base for your relaxing short break. Belle Isles' intention was to conserve these historic buildings so they resolved to let the quirks of the form dictate the features of the resulting cottages.
Both Sycamore Cottage
and Ash cottage are decorated to a high standard with unique period furnishings and a wood burning stove. Both have their own grassy outside area with barbecue and a picnic table. Indoors you will find modern amenities with a private kitchen, spacious sitting room, modern bathroom and plenty of space to relax.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Grassed area outside the property.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Cooker, microwave, fridge.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- TV/DVD/CD player.
- Wooden picnic table and barbecue.
- Belle Isle guests may reserve one of their well-equipped boats for twenty pounds per day.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Take in the wonderful scenery and great outdoors along the way with an abundance of lovely walks.
- Hire a boat for the day and explore some of Fermanagh’s many islands.
- Enjoy some fishing or indulge in a variety of water sports including water skiing or canoeing.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here