Harvest Moon details
Harvest Moon is a semi-detached holiday property adjacent to Hunters Moon
near Feniton, Devon. These holiday properties have been beautifully converted from a 400-year-old threshing barn, situated on a quiet, semi-working farm in the tiny hamlet of Curscombe. Surrounded by picturesque fields, Harvest Moon is in an ideal location for an outdoor break in Devon, where you can walk your dog, paddle in the stream or have a picnic. There are wonderful views, abundant birdlife, and wildlife including foxes, deer, badgers and hares are often spotted.
The self catering accommodation is separate and private and each holiday cottage has its own private garden with dog-proof fencing.
Hunters Moon and Harvest Moon can be booked as a combination - please click here
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large, fully enclosed garden.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil-fired underfloor heating on ground floor.
- Electric range cooker with ceramic hob, microwave, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two televisions both with basic Sky package, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- The village of Fenition, just one mile away down a country lane, has a post office and church.
- The market town and antique centre of Honiton is only four miles away, boasting a variety of small independent shops along with the usual facilities.
- The nearest pub has a large beer garden bordered by the River Otter, sells good food and is just three miles away.
- The nearest beach at Sidmouth is just 10 miles away, with many other beaches within easy driving reach.
- For fossil enthusiasts, the World Heritage Site of the Jurassic Coast is a 30 minute drive away.
- There are many attractions in the area, with Exeter, Dartmoor, Exmoor and both coasts within easy reach for a day out.
For additional inspiration on what to do within the area, please click here