In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Triton at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Triton sleeping four guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Electric wood burner, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV - please note that following the digital switch over you may experience some interference from the Welsh transmitter. DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Within easy reach of the stunning, sandy beach at Woolacombe.
- Also on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Siren, sleeping five guests and Warden, sleeping two guests.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- An abundance of sandy beaches including Woolcombe and Croyde Bay.
- A great family day out can be spent on Braunton Burrows.
- Explore the seaside towns of Braunton and Ilfracombe.
- Play a round at Saunton Golf Club.
For additional inspiration for what to do within the area, please click here